NorthernLife.ca invites you to comment on news events and issues via our website. Please share your experiences, observations or information.
NorthernLife.ca reserves the right to review, edit, refuse or delete any comment.
Here's how to ensure your comments get published:
- Stay on topic.
- Respectfully debate the issue, avoiding personal attacks and name calling.
- Do not make comments that are threatening, obscene, profane, contain hate speech or degrade others.
- Do not make libelous statements, such as allegations of criminal activity or comments that unfairly harm a person's reputation.
- Refrain from posting repeatedly on one story, or reposting identical comments on multiple stories.
- Do not copy material from other sources, except in brief quotes, with the source acknowledged.
If you see a comment that appears to violate these guidelines, please click on the "X" on the top right of the comment to mark it as spam.
Thank you for joining the discussion.