HomeLetters to the Editor

Public’s ‘ridicule’ frustrates UFO researcher

By: Letter to the Editor

 | Mar 28, 2014 - 11:30 AM |
Since January 2013, there have been several UFO reports that were sent in to me via email, which were then posted onto my website, www.noufors.com.

On March 12, a 36-page report produced by Ufology Research and edited by Chris Rutkowski said that Canadians reported the second largest number of UFO sightings, last year.

Many respectable UFO groups and organizations such as The National UFO Reporting Center have catalogued hundreds of thousands of cases of these unidentified aerial objects for several decades, and continue to do so as the number of reports increases from year to year.

I think that more people are being made aware of the reality of this phenomenon by having more reputable documentary programs on television and accessible online archives such as Project Blue Book, The Black Vault, and NOUFORS, the website I created in 2007.

Last year, an unprecedented event took place. A Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, initiated by Stephen Bassett of the Paradigm Research Group, brought together highly qualified witnesses and UFO researchers from several countries whose testimonials were presented in front of six former members of the U.S. Congress.

These proceedings lasted five days, consisting of 30 hours of video/audio recordings, which are to be made available to the public as a DVD set.

It is time that the mainstream media take a more serious look at what is available in terms of UFO material and documentation, and pay attention to what the witnesses and researchers are saying about UFOs and flying saucers.

The ridicule has gone on long enough and people need to know that we have been lied to for a very long time, and that despite the secrecy that has been placed on this subject by the powers that be, UFO sightings will continue to occur until something happens and the story blows up in their faces.

I’m hoping to be around when that happens, but I highly doubt it. Some of my older friends and fellow UFO witnesses, who were former Inco and Falconbridge employees, are slowly dying. They used to think they would be around to see the truth be revealed to the public.

I have no idea what it will take for people to rise up and demand that we be told the truth about extraterrestrial visitors and the fact that we are not alone in the universe.

For many people — including myself — that fact is a reality. As for the rest of humanity who don’t know, are unsure, or still do not believe that we are being visited by several extraterrestrial civilizations, I hope they will open their eyes to that reality, once they’ve removed their heads from under the sand.

Michel M. Deschamps
UFO researcher,
historian, archivist and webmaster

Reader's Feedback

NorthernLife.ca may contain content submitted by readers, usually in the form of article comments. All reader comments and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of NorthernLife.ca. The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that NorthernLife.ca has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to NorthernLife.ca to report any objectionable content by using the "report abuse" link found in the comments section of this web site. Comment Guidelines


comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular

Local Business Directory