Les Blues de Ramville, a francophone television series being filmed in Greater Sudbury, needs to fill some roles behind and before the camera.
The series is set in a fictional mill town, and revolves around the local hockey team's fan club. Before the series, produced by Carte Blanche Films, Inc., can be further developed, jobs need to be filled.
Behind the scenes talent
The production company is looking to fill several roles, including a third assistant director, a hairstyle assistant, a makeup artist assistant, locations assistant, art director assistant, an AZ driver, a graphic designer and several production assistants.
To request full job descriptions, e-mail r[email protected] Resumes, in Word format, can be sent the same address.
Open AuditionsAuditions for acting roles are set for Sept. 2 from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. The roles that need to be filled are:
- a talented 10-year-old male hockey player
- a 12-year-old preteen dancer who succeeds at everything she does
- a used car salesman, aged 30 to 60
- a radio station technician who annoys a main character, aged 30 to 40
- a snack bar employee, in her 50s
- an uninterested delivery man, aged 30 to 50
- a professional but busy notary, in their 50s
- a kind mayor who wants the best for his town, aged 50 to 70
- an urban and professional female who is easily insulted and irritated, aged 30
- an urban and professional female, aged 30
- a depressed, indecisive coach, late 50s
- a sarcastic frustrated old man, aged 60 to 80
- a sarcastic nosy lady, aged 40 to 60
For more information about the roles or to set up an audition, contact Melanie at [email protected]